Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
- We need a dynamic, cross-functional IT professional to join our business team as the IT Business Engagement and Project Management Coordinator.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain contact and communication with all members of the project team (Developers, UX/UI, Product Owners, Network & Infra. Etc.) and clients to ensure compliance with the requirements of each project(s) and customer user expectations.
- Work with the business development team during the opportunity assessment and proposal phases of the service delivery process, particularly with respect to technical requirements, deployment approach, schedule and deliverables.
- Ensure project deadlines are met, communicate with stakeholders, monitor and track task completion, and identify technical issues, processes and solutions, and skills for their timely resolution.
- Understand agile methodology and practice as it relates to project management and solution development.
- Project governance – project status reporting, risk management and key metric reporting.
- Engage in market research to identify new business opportunities for the organization.
- Explain to potential customers the various benefits offered by the company’s products or services and follow up to close business deals.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints regarding company products and services.
- Participate in meetings, conferences and discussions with customers as a representative of the company
- Develop a customer relationship management database and use the result to manage customers.
- Other assigned duties
Qualifications, experience, skills and competences
- B.Sc./BA in Commerce, Computer Science or similar field
- Proven experience as an Engagement Manager
- Project management experience
- Experience in technical sales and customer service is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and project management software e.g. JIRA, Trello
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills when discussing and presenting to different audiences
- Customer-oriented approach
- Business acumen
- Ability to solve problems.
Behavioral qualities / Other skills:
- Excellent planning and management skills, exhibiting mature confidence and integrity.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work within a cross-functional development team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of agile methodologies.
- Good ability to write reports and document
Click here to apply