MANHEIM, Lancaster County, Pa. – Crows Nest Software, developer of project management / ERP software used by manufacturers of custom cabinetry, store lighting and other wood products, will present the latest updates to its full digital platform at Wood Pro Expo Lancaster, October 14-15 at the Spooky Nook Sports Complex.
Some of the many recently added features Crows Nest will showcase at booth # 308 improve estimation, planning, task management, RFQ processing, progressive billing and inventory.
- The mark-up estimate can be controlled at several levels, such as the overall mark-up for labor and materials, and / or grouping by grouping the mark-up or individual mark-ups item by item.
- Crows Nest’s flexible parametric estimation capability has been enhanced with the addition of more user-defined field types.
- Workshop tasks for all projects can be scheduled in their entirety, impacting the overall schedule for an individual work order change in any project.
- Machine scheduling and human resource availability in hourly increments are also taken into account. The schedule can be prioritized by the due date of each work order or by an assigned priority value.
- Task management has been improved with the predecessors needed for improved planning of Crows Nest. The task budget hours fed by the Crow’s Nest estimate form the basis of the duration of each task. Crows Nest’s Work Tracker updates each task’s “hours left” which are then fed into the enhanced schedule for real-time, down-to-the-minute scheduling.
Processing of the quote request:
- The processing of quote requests is now directly associated with a quote for pricing traceability.
Progressive billing Reports G702 and G703:
- The American Institute of Architects (AIA) Style G702 and G703 Progress Billing Reports are now available.
- Inventory of quantities of raw materials, material, etc., can now be updated via custom barcode labels.
Learn more about Crows Nest software at crowsnestsoftware.com.
Find out how companies like Vogo Cabinets, Interior Components Group, and Byrne Custom Joinery have benefited from implementing Crows Nest software across their operations.
About Wood Pro Expo
Wood Pro Expo is a regional event for carpentry companies that brings together suppliers and experts for a localized presentation of equipment and sourcing solutions. WPE includes a strong training program on best practices for shop floor production, including CNC basics, employee recruiting, finishing, lean manufacturing, business management, software and safety. in workshop. The exhibition features a wide variety of equipment and supplies for small and medium-sized stores.
The 2021 edition of Wood Pro Expo Lancaster takes place October 14-15 at the Spooky Nook Sports Center / Warehouse at the Nook in Manheim (Lancaster County), Pennsylvania. For more information, visit woodproexpolancaster.com.
For more information on exhibitors, contact Lewis Goldman at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800-969-2212.
More upcoming Woodworking Network events
Wood Machinery & Supply Conference & Expo (WMS), February 24-26, 2022, International Center, Mississauga, Ontario.
Closets Conference & Expo co-located with Wood Pro Expo California, April 27-29, 2022, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, California.